Oxford United welcome Plymouth Argyle to the Kassam Stadium on Saturday as they go head to head in League One.
Tom Pearce, OUFC Picks Predictor (@tompearce97)
This will be the 52nd meeting between the two sides, with the first coming in 1975, in which Plymouth came out 2-1 winners.
Oxford have a decent record in recent times against The Pilgrims, winning six of their last 10 against them whilst losing just two.
That includes the reverse fixture which saw The Yellows come out 3-2 winners, but how will tomorrow’s game play out?
Oxford United Form
Karl Robinson’s side conceded two goals in three minutes just moments after being reduced to 10 men on Tuesday.
Despite going a goal down, AFC Wimbledon made the most of their man advantage, as Oxford lost 2-1.
That was their first loss in four games and they have picked up nine points in six games. They now find themselves in 11th in the form table.
Plymouth Argyle Form
Plymouth will be glad that they will be playing so soon after being thrashed 6-0 by Charlton at the weekend.
They have now gone four games without a win, accumulating just five points from their last six games. They now currently sit in 20th place in the form table.
The Pilgrims have also failed to win in their last eight away games, losing five of them and drawing three.
Your Picks For OUFC Picks – Oxford United v Plymouth Argyle
- Will Oxford beat Plymouth Argyle? Yes (87%)
- Will Oxford score in the first half? Yes (77%)
- Will Oxford score in the second half? Yes (92%)
- How many corners will Oxford be awarded? 4+ (91%)
- How many goals will Oxford score? 3 (37%)
- How many shots on target will Oxford have? 4+ (89%)
- How many saves will Oxford goalkeepers make? 2 (31%)
- Will Oxford keep a clean sheet? No (57%)
- Will Matty Taylor score? Yes (57%)
- Will Cameron Brannagan assist a goal? No (84%)
- How many tackles will Robert Atkinson make? 2 (31%)
- How many shots on target will Elliot Lee have? 1 (43%)
Disagree with the above picks?
There is another £500 to be won on the OUFC Picks app for Saturday’s game against Plymouth Argyle.
Get your picks in before the 3:00pm kick-off.
You must be 18+ to play. T&C’s apply. Please play responsibly. Begambleaware.org.